Thursday, August 9, 2007

Eight Random Facts MEME

I've been tagged for the 8 Random Facts MEME by my new blogging friend, David, from Ed Tech Learning.


My blog is very new, so I don't have many readers. But, I have a lot of great blogs that I really enjoy. So, this will be fun. Here goes...


Rules:

1. Post these rules before you give your facts.

2. List 8 random facts about yourself.

3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.

4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Eight Random Facts About ME
  1. I love heavy metal music. That surprises most people who know me.
  2. I play the piano badly, but I really wish I played well.
  3. My undergrad degree is in Criminal Justice. I never used it, but I think that's why I love those crime shows on Court TV and A&E.
  4. My favorite tv shows are The Daily Show and Colbert Report. I hate reality TV.
  5. I have an awesome son who is about to turn 14.
  6. I have three step daughters (also wonderful) who are like my own children.
  7. Knitting is one of my obsessive hobbies.
  8. I'm one of the few Florida natives.

Eight great ed tech blogs I'm tagging...
  1. The Other Side of the Desk
  2. The Thinking Stick
  3. Tie4Teachers
  4. Musings from the Academy
  5. mLearning World
  6. Virtual Learning Worlds
  7. EdTech Cool
  8. Cultivating Minds

No comments: